Entegra Coach will unveil the 2020 Reatta XL™ Class A compact luxury diesel at the Family Motor Coach Association’s (FMCA) 99th International Convention & RV Expo in Perry, Georgia.
Built on a Spartan K2 raised rail chassis and powered by the Cummins L9 380 HP engine, the Reatta XL offers a remarkably quiet and comfortable driving experience.
“We are excited to expand our Compact Luxury Diesel line-up and offer consumers more options when it comes to Class diesel handling in a compact flexible package,” says Brion Brady, General Manager, Entegra Coach.”
The Reatta XL boasts three spacious floorplans, residential style, a selection of hardwood cabinetry, elegant interior and exterior paint options. Additional options include:
- Spartan® K2 Raised Rail Chassis and Cummins® L9 Turbocharged 380 HP Engine with Exclusive Independent Front Suspension
- Aqua-Hot® 250D Diesel Hydronic Water and Heating System
- Vegatouch® 10″ Touch Screen Coach Systems Control PanelOnan® 10,000 Watt Diesel Generator with Auto Gen Start on Slideout Tray
- 50-Amp Power Cord on Electric Powered Reel
- 2 Sony® 7” In-dash Displays for touchscreen infotainment center and side and rear view cameras for easier visibility
- Hand Laid Polished Porcelain Tiled Floor with Electric Radiant Heating System
Enjoy exceptional handling and quiet comfort in the Reatta XL now available in the 2020 Entegra Coach product lineup. The all-new Reatta XL will be available to walk through at the FMCA 99th International Convention and RV Expo, March 13 through 16 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter in Perry, GA in booth spaces 2067 and 2084.